When it comes to healthy eating, you just can’t go wrong with chicken.
Not only is it lean – it’s versatile. With a little cooking magic, you can give it tons of different tasty flavors!
Today, let’s make some some sweet & smokey chicken!
- 4 bone-in, skin-on, chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 packet of Stevia
- dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425° Fahrenheit (218° Celsius).
- Rinse the chicken and pat it dry. Place it in a large zip lock bag.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add them to the zip lock bag and toss it until the chicken is fully coated.
- Place the coated chicken thighs on a broiling pan. Bake for 40 minutes.