Kebabs are so fun, aren’t they? They’re the perfect finger food!
And since they’re usually just meat and vegetables, they’re pretty healthy too.
But if you want the HEALTHIEST kebabs, you gotta try out our Mediterranean Turkey Kebabs.
- 1 1/2 pounds of turkey breast, de-boned, trimmed of skin and cut into thin strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of almond meal (more if needed)
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- dash of salt (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh mint, finely chopped
- In a food processor, blend the turkey strips until ground. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse it all until well blended.
- Pre-heat your grill or grill pan.
- Lightly grease your hands, then press the meat into the wooden skewers until it covers about 3-4 inches in an elongated meatball shape. If the meat is not sticking, add some more almond meal.
- Grill for about 8 minutes per side.