Time for meal prep! Today’s recipe is so simple, we bet you can finish cooking one in three minutes tops.
Whip up a few of these easy turkey wraps and enjoy!
- 1 sprouted grain tortilla, 6 inches
- 1 Tablespoon of low fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped tomato
- 1 cup of roughly chopped lettuce
- 3 oz. of lean turkey slices
- a dash of salt and pepper
- Spread a tablespoon of cream cheese evenly over one side of the tortilla.
- Arrange the turkey slices over the cream cheese and layer it with tomatoes. Top that with lettuce, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roll the tortilla closed.
- Cut in half and enjoy.