Want your green beans with an added kick?
This recipe is everything you could ever want from green beans. The yellow onion, Dijon mustard, and rice vinegar add a tang to this dish that you won’t see coming.
You’ll even add some extra fiber and vitamins to your diet! How could something that tastes this good also be so good for you?
Check out the recipe for yourself!
- 8 oz. of fresh green beans
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons of brown rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons diced yellow onion
- A dash of salt and pepper
- Steam the green beans until they’re soft, yet also a tad crunchy.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Add the green beans and toss together.
- Transfer the beans to a serving dish. Enjoy!